Vtg Handmade Patchwork Feedsack Quilt Honeycomb Hexagon Flowers Full Queen Twin
Vintage/ antique handmade, hand stitched quilt. This was consigned by a woman in her 70's whose Grandmother made this quilt. Her Grandmother lived in New York City and survived through the Spanish Flu of 1918. Sweet, whimsical fabrics including flowers and birds. Measures approximately 86" wide and 92" long.
Shown on a full size bed - depending on how much you like it to hang over the sides, you can use it on a twin, full, double or queen size bed. Cotton fabrics - we are unsure if they are feedsacks or other fabrics.
Scalloped edges because of the hexagons. We have other vintage bedding and shams. [See other items in our store]. Please see all photos for detailed description & condition. The item "Vtg Handmade Patchwork Feedsack Quilt Honeycomb Hexagon Flowers Full Queen Twin" is in sale since Saturday, March 14, 2020.
This item is in the category "Collectibles\Linens & Textiles (1930-Now)\Quilts". The seller is "rightclickauctions" and is located in Pisgah Forest, North Carolina. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Color details: Pink Red Yellow Ivory Cream Green Primary Colors
- More info: Grandma's quilt, Hand stitched, Antique, New York
- Featured Refinements: Feedsack Quilt
- More details: Stars Flowers Floral Flour Sack Style Feedsack
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Pattern: Honeycomb
- Dominant Color: Blue
- Technique: Patchwork
- More style details: Scalloped edges Geometric Old Quilt Wall Hanging
- Handmade: Yes
- Size: Queen