Antique, Wool Challis, Extended 9-Patch Quilt, c. 1840
This is a very early quilt. It is an "Extended 9-Patch". It dates to around 1840. It is made completely of Wool Challis.
The fabrics are beautiful and possibly left overs from dress making. Although in mostly good condition, there are a few patches that have split.
The back was hand dyed and the color is quite uneven. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Linens & Textiles\Bed & Bath Linens\Quilts, Bedspreads & Coverlets". The seller is "katmaan" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Fill Material: 100% Cotton
- Care Instructions: Do Not Bleach, Do Not Iron, Do Not Wash, Do Not Wring
- Item Width: 72
- Pattern: Extended 9-Patch
- Time Period Manufactured: c.1840
- Production Technique: Patchwork, Quilted
- Item Length: 72
- Size: 72 X 72
- Material: 100% Wool, Wool
- Character: None
- Brand: Handmade
- Style: Antique
- Color: Multicolor
- Set Includes: Quilt
- Type: Quilt